Buy a Gift Voucher
Small group class
This class is for people who want to focus their lyra skills. This is an Intermediate/Advanced class, which means it’s suitable for students who have completed several terms of aerials or equivalent.
Due to COVID we will only be allowing small number to enrol into these classes. Students will have their own piece of equipment the whole class, so we have shortened the length to avoid fatigue.
Your trainer for this class will be Grace Law
To participate, you must be able to enhance:
- Invert from the ground without assistance
- Invert to basket from the top bar, can use own feet for assistance
- Pullover to swan from the ground, can use own feet for assistance
- Single knee hang - minimum 3 seconds each leg with a spotter
- Hold your own weight in a pull-up position - minimum 3 seconds
Payment is taken 50% at time of booking and 50% 2 weeks after class begins. You can choose to py the amount in full at checkout if you prefer.
Contact email@example.com for any issues booking in or queries.
- Finesse your form and start to create your own style.
- It will give you the chance to work on your form, and expanding your repertoire.
- Take your skills to the next level.
- Use the skills you have gained to create more complicated routines and play with performance possibilities.
- Water bottle, snack
Whatever they are comfortable in
Women, Trans and non binary people