Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
WALL DANCE Sunday's 9am-12pm
Get vertical! Using ropes and harnesses, learn to walk, jump, run, flip and spin across the Powerhouse Wall! This workshop series will culminate in 2 performances to launch to WOW (Women of the World) Festival at Brisbane Powerhouse as part of the Commonwealth Games.
Performance dates are Friday and Saturday, 6 & 7 April, 7.15 - 7.30pm
Students will be required to commit to the performance dates and a technical rehearsal on Thursday evening 5 April.
Harness acrobatics are the perfect challenge for intermediate to advanced aerialists. Note: it is recommended that you are an intermediate or advanced level aerialist.
Workshop dates 11 Feb - 1 April 9am - 12pm
As always if you have any payment concerns, please contact us. We are happy to help!
Contact email@example.com for any issues booking in.
For queries for project enquiries contact Celia: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Increase your Wall Dance acrobatic skills.
- Learn more Wall Dance choreography.
- Sunday mornings sunshine on the wall again!
- Will get to perform for WoW (Women of the World) festival. Performance dates are Friday and Saturday, 6 & 7 April, 7.15 - 7.30pm
- Water Bottle, sunscreen, hat and a healthy snack.
Comfortable clothing that won't restrict your movement. Make sure you're ready to go upside down. Ideally pants/ tights longer than knee length.
This class is open to individuals who identify as women, trans, and non-binary genders. Advanced Class.