Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
HULA HOOPS Mondays @ 6pm
Learn to manipulate 1, 2 and more hoops around your body while building coordination, stamina and technique. This class also includes flexibility and core conditioning. Suitable for all fitness and skill levels. NB: some of this class may take place outside. Mondays, 6:00pm -8:00pm
Your trainer will be Rachael Gibson - Who is very experienced and ready to have lots of fun! She is also super good at seeing the details in the tricks and helping you iron them out until you look like a professional.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues booking in or queries.
Terms run for 8 weeks every Monday Duration: 2 Hours per session. We always have classes even if there's a public holiday during term.
- Whether you are ready to learn how to hoop in a head/handstand or just starting this class has something for you.
- Get core and cardio fit.
- Learn how to waist, hand and foot hoop.
- We mix things up in this class and you'll get a couple of trainers to make sure you get an opportunity to learn a diverse range of hoops tricks.
- Rachel Gibson and Abby Kelso will be your main guides with all the hooping possibilities.
- Water and healthy snack and your enthusiasm
Clothes appropriate for hooping. Bike shorts can be good as hooping on your legs is easier with skin. Longer tights are also welcome.
This class is open to individuals who identify as women, trans, and non-binary genders.