Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
INTERMEDIATE LYRA Tuesdays @ 6:30pm
This class is for people who want to focus their lyra skills. This is an Intermediate class, which means it’s suitable for students who have completed several terms of aerials or equivalent.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues booking in or queries.
Terms run for 8 weeks every Tuesday Duration: 2.5 Hours per session
We always continue on public holidays.
- Finesse your form and start to create your own style.
- Use the skills you have gained to create more complicated routines and play with performance possibilities.
- Take your skills to the next level.
- It will give you the chance to work on your form, and expanding your repertoire.
- Water bottle, healthy snack and your enthusiasm!
Comfortable clothing that won't restrict your movement, ready to go upside down.
This class is open to individuals who identify as women, trans, and non-binary genders.