Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
CIRCUS ESSENTIALS Mondays @ 6:30pm
The place to start! Build strength & flexibility plus learn a range of skills, including acro-balance, aerials, hula-hoops, juggling, stilts & more.
This is an All Levels class, which means it’s suitable for all fitness and skill levels.
Contact email@example.com for any issues booking
Terms run for 8 weeks every Monday Duration: 2.5 Hours per session
We still play on public holidays! Please come to class :)
- Learn basic circus techniques and movements
- Performance skills, acro balance, hula hooping, juggling, basic aerials and general coordination skills. The fundamentals of how to approach circus in a healthy fun way.
- Vulcana Women’s Circus works with the circus traditions of inclusiveness, strength, excitement, and daring to transform and empower individuals and communities!
- A healthy snack, water bottle and your enthusiasm!
- Make sure not to start on an empty stomach, a light meal around an hour before class is generally ideal.
Comfortable clothing that won't restrict your movement. Make sure you're ready to go upside down. Ideally pants/ tights longer than knee length. No shoes or socks worn in class.
This class is open to individuals who identify as women, trans, and non-binary genders.